flashphysicsgamesflashphysicsgames

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pulo Pulo

Quick thinking

A nice balance of puzzle and hand-eye coordination. The game kept me on my toes, yet it doesn't feel too rushed. Very smooth controls, great game play and puzzle design.

2Play responds:

Thank you!

FitIT FitIT

Oddly mind numbing

I'm not sure if it's the music or my inner childhood tendency to fit blocks into random spaces, but I found myself playing out the entire 300 seconds. I didn't beat all the stages before the time ran out. I'm not sure how many stages there were in total. The game helped get my mind off some stressful things going on in my life... at least for those 300 seconds. Thanks for making.

Polygon Apocalypse Polygon Apocalypse

amazing!!!

This is one of the best games I've played all month. The audio fx and graphics explosions are amazing. The game is very visually satisfying. All around great shooting game, def worth playing again and again.

Color Bomb Color Bomb

Paintballs

This game reminded me of the paintball mode in James Bond N64. Great work with colors, and the old time music fit very well. The music matched up nicely with the old time black and white feel, then all a sudden colors came shooting out and splatting.

Alphabet Shoot Alphabet Shoot

sweet game

sweet game, I love the physics. Make the custom level generator soon :-)